The Synopsys (Cigital) web app officially supports only Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator or Authy for 2FA. However, if you already have Okta Verify installed on your phone, and don’t want to install another authenticator app, you can follow this process.
- Log into Synopsys and click your username in the top right
- Click 2-Factor Authentication Settings then Edit
- Select Google Authenticator
- On your phone, open Okta Verify and tap the + icon
- Click Organization then Scan a QR code
- Scan the Synopsys QR code
- Type the resulting 6-digit code and your password into the Synopsys window